Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hot Mess

Last night after me and Connor's date night he ate (read: smeared all over his face, hands, shirt) dinner and ended up looking a hot mess. Bath time was in order and he got a little silly in the water...

Video Click Here

Date night was a lot of fun. We, as per ritual, went to Sports Authority and played on the putting green. I get like 20 golf balls out and raquet balls and he crawls and plays and messes up my putts. It's a lot of fun. The manager kept coming over to glare at us. All I could say was "Oh well!" This IS a public store and I AM testing out the putters. Then we headed to Target to walk around. Finally, baby fell asleep in the car. I left him in there and worked out in the garage until mommy got home. Then we moved onto the antics mentioned above.

Today they are at the mall walking with a friend and tonight is the Y. It's all about FREE stuff, as you can see. After all, the best things in life are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment