Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Favorite Place



This is an actual picture I took today while driving on Congress towards the capitol. Man riding horse down the street. A cowboy. A throwback to a bygone era. Another reason why I know I'm living in the right city and raising Connor in the right city. 

Today I came home early and we headed out to a new jungle gym moonwalk bouncy house place. FREE, I repeat FREE for children under one. Since that's the case I officially decided there are 15 months in a year and Connor will have another 6 months of free thrills and playtime. Could be our new favorite place--it's such a cool place for kiddos!

Becca and I climbed up huge slides with him and he was diving off crazy stuff, flying around, in the ball pit, just all over. It was a blast. 

We then went to Soccer Zone to watch some indoor soccer games, but Connor napped the whole time. 

Then off to... where else? J-Del. I don't even have to order anymore. They just know when we walk in. The manager said there is NO one who comes in more than us. We said we want to meet Jason. It'd be like meeting the Wizard of Oz for us. We've been on the yellow brick road with that place for years. It's time we saw behind the curtain. 

Okay, time for some reading and then bed time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment