Sunday, April 14, 2013

Socks in My Yogurt, My Crazy Wife


   Today was my Thursday but it feels like a Friday but it's actually Sunday. I am completely lost in time with my new work schedule and I actually love it. I feel like everyday is just a fun day. There's no long week just waiting for the weekend. It boils down to lots of play time with little wolf and Becca...

**

  It's getting harder and harder to get this kid in his PJs before bed. Tonight I was trying to get his robot PJs on him and he kicks and laughs and rolls and ducks and flips all over while giggling. He loves watching me struggle to dress him for bed. I love that he loves watching me struggle... 

  You know what else is getting harder??!! Finding some peace and quiet to eat my yogurt and watch History Channel. At 1130 Connor was about to head off for bed and I, for the first time today, sat down to watch some History Channel before bed and eat some Greek yogurt. Becca came in holding a pair of my socks that I left in the living room. 

Now she had warned me several times to not leave them in the living room. Now our living room looks like an atomic bomb went off in a toy factory. A measly, stray pair of socks in there is the least of my concern. Anyway, Becca said, "I should hurl these at you for leaving them in there again!" 

I said, "Go ahead," thinking she wouldn't do that. 

Well she did, and they landed right in my yogurt. She can't shoot a basket to save her life but she's a bulls eye with a pair of ankle socks. Well, that's my life I guess. And I mean that in a good way. 

Oh yeah, Connor is a S-T-U-D!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment