Friday, April 19, 2013

Weekend At Last

Well after a hard two-day work week I'm off for a three day weekend! No big plans that I can think of, but I would like to take Con Con to the farmers market in the morning. I love showing him all the foods and flowers and music and they have a kids area with enormous blocks to build with.

Today we worked on standing on one foot on the balance beam and tumbles. A tumble is a foward roll/flip thing. Connor can almost do one by himself at this point. Little gymnast star in the making.

My new goal is to learn to juggle. Good thing my little brother John is already a pro and apparently posting youtube videos of how to do it. What's really cool is he can ride a unicycle backwards while juggling. Connor, you've got a talented uncle!


How to Juggle by my brother John



No comments:

Post a Comment