Monday, April 15, 2013

Dos Problemas

Hmmm, I'll start this blog by highlighting two problems I'm facing.

Numero uno: My hair. This is my mohawk. There is not a drop of gel in it. Just some good old fashioned sweat after a good workout. I have a sister who is my official stylist and I need her to come visit me ASAP ASAP ASAP. Three ASAPs means thrice-style emergency.



Secondly: My living room has turned into downtown Beirut. I use the term 'downtown Beirut' to describe any scene of disaster and bedlam that involves a huge domestic mess. The worst is when I step on Connor's toys, which happens at least once a day. Bless Becca's heart, the girl works so hard to pick up, but the kid is a machine. He will tear up a room in two minutes flat.



We have the next two days off together. I'm thrilled. No huge plans, just hang out time with the family. 
I'm so thankful for simple things such as that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment