Monday, February 25, 2013

Longest Night


Oh man, the first night away from my family in a long time! It's killing me!!

Tonight I started my new position. Should be good in terms of my career with the County. The only bad part is that every three weeks I work Mon-Wed 12-10pm. The GOOD part is they are 10 hour shifts and I get three day weekends all the time and way more time off. So far it seems like a good position. But it's only 830pm and I miss my family!!

Here's a pic out the window, overlooking downtown...


Becca texted me this pic of little buddy. He done busted his lip. Poor guy. Becca said he's been looking all over the house for me and won't play. Break. My. Heart.

 
Hopefull I'll be home soon, so we can move on to the important things, like snuggles and watching Downton Abbey. Yes, I said Downton Abbey. I have joined the ranks.
 
Love that show. Love that baby!
 

1 comment: