Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Picture and Video and Almost My Birthday...


31 years ago this lady, my mom, was starting contractions with me. It would turn out to be a 24 hour labor. The jury is still out on whether it was worth it or not, but I'm glad she did it!!

Tomorrow is my birthday... We are watching Jordan which is cool. I think we're just gonna go eat at Jason's Deli, home of birthdays, anniversaries, and Valentine's Day. If things get really good a trip to Home Depot might follow that. I can get some landscaping equipment and wood chips for my new BBQ smoker. Yeah buddy!



Well it's 11pm and Connor just headed off to bed. We decided to break out the baseball bat and ball at about 1030pm. Becca thought it would be funny to keep trying to hit the ball at my head from five feet away. Inappropriate and mischievous wife.

I've begun keeping a list of grievances on my phone of things she does to me. Look for that to be posted later this week. I need to address all of them with her parents as well. But it's okay--all of them make me laugh.



Today we tried a stunt using my RIP STICK, which is like a snowboard for the concrete. After I grab Connor I decide it's a good idea to put him on my shoulders: Video Here...



No comments:

Post a Comment