Friday, February 8, 2013

Night Time Schedule Connor-Style

Dear Connor,
I’m writing you to tell you about something. I want you to know there is this thing out there in the big bad world, this thing that exists in the lives of most babies, this thing that many parents believe in. It’s called bed time.
However, you somehow think that 10pm is a great time to chase the dog, read books, splash in the toilet, play basketball in the street, and go down the slide in the backyard. I hope you are having fun!
And then, finally, you pass out around 1030pm. Fall asleep for 30 minutes, wake up and want to eat, then really pass out, sleep hard for a few hours, then crawl on my head around 2am, and sleep there for the rest of the night.
Well there's something else I want you to know: I actually support this schedule!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment