Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Well another good day is coming to an end. Connor and Becca paid me a visit to work tonight, which is always nice. I showed them around my new place and Connor thrilled all the nurses and my co-workers.

Now Becca is putting Connor to bed early. It's about 1025, yeah it's an early night. Before Becca took Connor to put him down she said, "Go watch Downton! You need to catch up!"

Downton means Downton Abbey in case you don't know. Downton Abbey means one hour of early 20th century awesomeness.

I do want to watch Downton, I do... But what about The Bachelor? We haven't watched Monday night's episode yet.

I don't use twitter and don't know how hashtags work, but if I did, I would label my dilemma as such:

#first world problems

Seriuosly, how good and easy must life be if the biggest problem I'll face today is which show to watch? And to think, I don't even like TV!!

No comments:

Post a Comment