Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Favorite Picture. My Favorite Video.


The collection of pictures and videos of Connor seem to be snowballing each day. Sometimes I think we are taking too many pictures of this whole adventure but then I imagine him off in college one day. That will leave me with lots of time to go back through and read and laugh and look at all this... maybe even cry a little. I do feel that I'm getting more sentimental each and every day.

So the picture up there is our first sonogram. It was taken at a few months old and they are the only sonogram pictures we have. He as about the size of a golf ball. Now he's the size of a watermelon. A 22 inch watermelon that is. It is definitely one of my favorite pictures.

Below is a my favorite video. It was taken about three hours after his birth. Becca finally fell asleep for a little while and I was still wired and running on adrenaline. Connor and Becca look absolutely beautiful. This video is short but definitely a keeper:


2 comments:

  1. OH MY!!!!!!!!!!! First, you didn't get my permission and second, I have not seen that video!! It's crazy to see that and see how much he has already changed. I love him. I love you. And I LOVE this video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, we DO have other sonogram pictures of him when I am 5 months pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete