Monday, January 2, 2012

The Week in Numbers: Week Three




Becca's feeding and I'm typing. This weeks list comes mostly from Becca. This weeks list is mostly about bodily functions. This weeks list might be slightly uncalled for.

Weight Gained: 1 lb
Weight lost by Becca: 27 (if she weighs in the morning. I guess that's important.)
Inches grown: I don't know. A lot.
Minutes at the boob: 49 hours
Diaper blowouts: 7
Diaper blowouts requiring a change of sheets: 3
New friends made: 14
Cute farts: 109
Songs learned on guitar: 0
Not-cute farts that Michael did and blamed on Connor: 31
Tentative encounters with Macy: 13
Trips to the doctor: 0

And from me...

Job applications turned in: 0

*Seriously, this kid continues to be a drain on my resources. I don't expect him to have a job yet, what with the economy and all, but he can at least turn in a few apps. He sleeps late everyday, monopolizes large chunks of my time, and loves napping. I'm not even entirely sure this kid's employable.

**Good thing he's so cute. I think I'm gonna have to hang onto him.

No comments:

Post a Comment