Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Connor's Aunt Maegan. She's Pretty Cool.


This is a picture of me and Connor's aunt Maegan. They met for the first time last Friday, though I've been sending her pictures and videos for the last month. Somehow I don't have a picture of this yet. She made several threats to steal Connor but I couldn't blame her. I just made sure to keep the two in eye sight. I can immediately tell she's going to be an awesome aunt and I'm thrilled about this. Anyway, Connor also thought she was really cool and she designed a football scene for him to be in.


Last night we got a text that she's already getting materials ready for our next photo shoot. It's hard to express how grateful I am that Connor has such a wonderful group of family members and friends that support us and him. It's been such an amazing experience to see how much love and joy can come from this little guy. Everyday it seems like we have people over and experiences and it's been really good. It makes me feel very thankful to Connor and Becca.

2 comments:

  1. I am so luck to be a part of your family! I would have love to steal him, but he fit so amazingly with you guys! I am so thanksful to have you three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! You can come visit whenever you want... we're ready for a visit!

    ReplyDelete