Monday, January 9, 2012

Sweet Judy Lee

               At Magnolia Cafe circa 2012


*I love to keep secrets. One secret I've kept is that I once had a band called Alabaster Jar. My ill-fated band performed (read: played once at an apartment) back in 2007. A music video DOES exist and if you keep reading you will find a link...

Connor had a great weekend. Saturday his great-grandmother, Mema Judy, came to visit. She has been a huge blessing to our lives. Every diaper this little guy wears, and there a lot of them, comes from Mema. She also buys us wipes. She also can get everything she needs from a Walmart and be out the door in five minutes flat. No joke-it's in the music video. 

So without further ado, here is the music video that Becca and I made a few years ago for Mema. I wrote the music and lyrics after observing her unique behavior for over 20 years. She is my favorite grandmother. 

*admittedly, wildly inappropriate and not for children. you have been warned*


No comments:

Post a Comment