Friday, January 6, 2012

Morning Time = Sugar Time




Becca just sent me this video at work.

Watch Video Here

My guess is that morning time when Connor wakes up (around 10am) is the best because that's when the sugar supply is the highest. My working theory is that Connor is always producing sugar for us to get but the reserves are highest in the morning. He's like a little nectar crock pot that works all night to cook up some good sugar.

Alas I'm usually gone by 10am. In fact I'm gone by 7am, but that means I get home around 4pm everyday. Usually a couple naps have occured and there is sugar to be had. This is good news for me. I give Connor lots of kisses and get the sugar but he usually just looks at me like I'm a crazy fiend trying to find sugar. Becca does it with much more grace and he smiles. She definitely is the one who can make him smile. I have, however, become a master of producing a "Not the Mama face" from the baby a la the hit show Dinosaurs. Don't pretend like you don't remember this.


Even better news is that today is Friday and that means the weekend is starting and that means I'll be home sleeping-in and that means sugar time!

No comments:

Post a Comment